It has been a long while since I did a "Top Ten" list. And honestly, I wrote this back in January while I was racking my brain and stockpiling lots of blog topics for future use. And now that I'm back to work and don't get to indulge as often, join me in admitting my (somewhat embarassing) faults.
My Top 10 Guilty Pleasures...
1) Baby Names... which you already knew about if you're an avid reader.
2) Reality Shows... not all of them, but "Top Chef" and "Project Runway" are high on the list. As are "Khloe & Lamar" and "19 Kids & Counting."
3) Brownies... ever since my birthday, I've been craving them. Probably because I got red velvet cupcakes and a cake instead. Go figure.
4) Pop Music... ya know, like cheesy boy band pop music. Just don't tell anyone. I don't want to lose all my street cred.
5) Scrapbooking... it doesn't fit my persona, but I love it and wish I had time to do more of it.
6) DIY blogs... I will probably never DIY anything at The Bungalow, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy reading about other people's conquests.
7) E! News... because if it wasn't there, I'd never get any news at all.
8) Real Estate... I am obsessed at looking at other people's houses. And criticizing their decor.
9) Romantic comedies... I rarely watch movies anyway, but the older I get, the more I like them. Don't worry, I still prefer movies with serial killers. I doubt that will ever change.
10) Cute boys... on TV, in person, it doesn't matter. I like me some man candy. But I lucked out, since I've got the sexiest of man candy in Puff and he comes home to me every single night!
Post a Comment