One of my few regular splurges is a trip to get a pedicure. I only get once a month (and sometimes slack in the winter toe-closed months) but it's my time to take a break from work (because, yes, I always go on my lunch break) and I get to indulge in a little pampering, along with some trashy reading. Yup... without fail, I always pick up an US Weekly or an OK! Magazine to read. Nothing hard-hitting. Nope... this is prime-time for fluff!
There is a page in one of those where they interview a star and talk about 25 things you may not know about that person. Well, since you obviously care equally about ME and say, Carrie Underwood, I thought it only fitting to give you a little run-down of a few things you may not know about me. I'll spare you 25 though... today, you'll learn 10. Trust me, I'm sure that's quite enough info for one sitting.
1) I only like to write with clicky pens. Blue at work, Black at home. I even have clicky highlighters.
2) I hate Dave Matthews Band. You have never seen someone change a radio station faster than me when that crap comes on. (Phil Collins is a close second in hatred.)
3) When I pick up Bimmer's food off the floor (piece of sandwich, Goldfish crackers, etc.) I throw it out the back door into the yard. I'm an unconventional bird-feeder.
4) I have to wear sunglasses almost any time I am outside, even if it's just barely sunny. Puff makes fun of me for this all the time.
5) I bite my straws when I drink.
6) I really like armadillos.I wish I could make them trendy like owls. (My prediction is hedgehogs are the next owls.)
7) I want to own leopard print shoes, but don't think I am cool enough to pull them off.
8) My favorite number is 8. Thanks to Troy Aikman, of course.
9) Whenever Boston's song, "Peace of Mind" comes on, I crank it as loud as possible and play air guitar. My dad does the same thing.
10) I only get my hair cut and colored twice a year. I still drive back to The Fort to see my hairdresser, because I don't trust anyone in SC.
Do you have any random facts about yourself that you'd like to share?